Thursday, July 31, 2008

The Beginning of an Era

      This is the beginning. It is where everything gets started. What is being started here is a journey. Some might say it is a story. This will not be your average fashion blog. In fact, it isn't really a fashion blog at all.  I don't have the expertise to tell you anything new about fashion that you couldn't read in Nylon Magazine. What I do have is a love of textiles and clothing. I have an emotional attachment that many of us are familiar with. That is why I am starting this: a narrative of clothing. It will be a tale about what we wear and how it makes us feel.

Could this journey possibly have a better introduction than that?  

1 comment:

Laura Berndt said...

I LOVE YOU MORGAN.

you should look at my blog sometimes too.

oh, and update yours as well.